|Principles of Operations Research with applications to managerial decicisions||Harvey M. Wagner|
|Operations Research: Applications and Algorithms.||W. L. Winston|
|Introduction to Management Science||B. W. Taylor III|
- Advanced - Search Methodologies >> Search Methodologies. Introductory Tutorials in Optimization and Decision Support Techniques (2005), by E. K. Burke
- Advanced - Scheduling problems >> Scheduling: Theory, Algorithms, and Systems (2016), by M. Pinedo
- Advanced - Integer programming >> Integer Programming (2014), by M. Conforti
- Advanced - Nonlinear Programming >> Nonlinear Programming (2016), by D. P. Bertsekas
- Advanced - Supply Chain >> Management and Advanced Planning: Concepts, Models, Software and Case Studies (2014), by H. Stadtler
- Advanced - Data Analysis >> Guide to Intelligent Data Analysis: How to Intelligently Make Sense of Real Data (2010), By M. R. Berthold
- Advanced - Artificial Intelligence >> Artificial Intelligence a Modern Approach (AIMA) (2010), by S. J. Russell
Here are a few societies that I like (look at their blogs, magazines, and journals):
- The OR Society (The Operational Research Society);
- INFORMS (The Institute For Operations Research and The Management);
- CORMSIS (Centre for Operational Research, Management Science and Information Systems). It is one of the largest groups of OR/MS researchers in the UK.
What is Operation Research (OR)?
What is O.R. >> http://www.theorsociety.com/Pages/Careers/WhatIsOR.aspx
What is a system?
All of my exercises
Linear programming. Mathematical technique in which a linear function is maximized or minimized subject to linear constraints.
Objective function. Linear function to be maximized or minimized.
The Standard Maximum Problem. Find a such that
Feasible set. Set of such that checks the functional constraints and constraints.
The Standard Maximum Feasible Set. Set of such that
 “LINEAR PROGRAMMING. A concise introduction” [Online]. Available: https://www.math.ucla.edu/~tom/LP.pdf.
Ergodic Markov Chains
Ergodic. Involving or relating to the probability that any state will recur; especially: having zero probability that any state will never recur.
: involving or relating to the probability that any state will recur especially: having zero probability that any state will never recur
Waiting Line (Queue) Management